Songs The Twig Listens To

What is up my twig squad! I’m just going to share a few songs that I listen to that have a deep meaning to them, relating to me.

1. Where I’ve been by Queen Latifah. This means so much to me because we have all been through struggles and the struggles I have faced, I just hope no other teenage girl or anyone really has to go through.
  2. I’m so tired… by Lauv, Troye Sivian. This song just makes me feel like I’m not the only one without love in their life and I am not the only one putting a smile on saying how cute all these couples are when really I feel lonely and I want what they have.
  3. Sober by Demi Lovato. This means a lot to me because it shows how much she struggled and that she was in so much pain and how sorry she really is.
  4. Never Enough by Jenny Lind. This song means a lot to me because it is considered me and my best friends “Friendship song” It was a song the first movie we ever saw together and we even have and inside joke about the song.
  5. Hope by XXXTENTACTION (RIP). This song has so much meaning in it just to listen to it. Alright that’s it for this blog TWIG OUT!

~Keep on Twiggin!